dys·func·tion /dɪsˈfʌŋkʃən/ [dis-fuhngk-shuhn]–noun
1. Medicine/Medical . malfunctioning, as of an organ or structure of the body. 2. any malfunctioning part or element: the dysfunctions of the country's economy. 3. Sociology . a consequence of a social practice or behavior pattern that undermines the stability of a social system.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Movember!

It is now November, which means that it is ridiculously close to Christmas, which is my favourite day of the year!

This November (not sure if it happened in the past...) there is a campaign going on called Movember in which men are encouraged to grow mustaches to raise awareness for prostate cancer.

I am trying to convince Boyfriend to do this as well. I find stuff interesting!

Speaking of stuff that I do...it's not too much. Especially not lately. Splat has been waking up for more feedings during the night, and Shake'n'Bake is hitting the nightmare age, not to mention Boyfriend snores like a chainsaw sometimes...and I haven't been getting a ton of sleep.

I like to confuse words in sentences now, or forget words entirely....it leads to a lot of sentences like:

"Can you pass me....the........thing that I would put on my food. It's another food...red coloured...thanks."


I also forget that I have told people things - repeat stories woo! - and sometimes confuse reality and the dream world. I told Boyfriend the other day about a dream I had in which a friend of mine sent me a message on Facebook. Boyfriend then told me that it was a real event, and provided me with more details about the message to prove his point.

So I am slowly becoming a zombie. My eyes have been described as glossy lately, I'm walking around in a stuper, and the biggest challenge of my day is getting out of bed.

A couple of days ago I said "I've never gotten an 80 eng inlish."

Eng...Inlish...

Well, I am quite sure that other people have had children before and have survived...so for now...I......uh....
....
Oh crud.

No comments: