dys·func·tion /dɪsˈfʌŋkʃən/ [dis-fuhngk-shuhn]–noun
1. Medicine/Medical . malfunctioning, as of an organ or structure of the body. 2. any malfunctioning part or element: the dysfunctions of the country's economy. 3. Sociology . a consequence of a social practice or behavior pattern that undermines the stability of a social system.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Boyfriend Brought Henry To Bed

If this isn't the best title for a post ever, then I don't know what is.



Boyfriend and I are adults - I swear we are - but sometimes we like to be.......silly.


Well, last night Boyfriend decided to be silly. We were getting ready for bed and he decided that he would have a night-time Oh Henry bar.


Meet Henry

"You go to the washroom...I'll just eat this and then I'll come to bed..."

O_o

Hmm, that's odd. Normally Boyfriend is proud of his candy-scarfing abilities.

But, away I went. When I had finished bedtime-bathroom activities, I walked into the bedroom in near darkness (we keep it dark because the light would wake up the little ones) and noticed that the bed was made...

But the comforter was on the wrong side.
(I have a reversible comforter...one pattern on one side, another on the opposite side.)

"You made the bed? The comforter is backwards."


*silence*


So I checked under my side of the comforter for some sort of prank...nothing.


o_o



So I snuggled in to my side of the bed, and Boyfriend snuggled into his.


Still very, very quiet.


Then I heard it.


*crinkle*



And then things got chocolatey.



"Is that a candy bar?! Did you bring your f***ing candy bar to bed?! No candy in bed! There's going to be chocolate crumbs all over my f***ing sheets and I'm going to have to wash them and chocolate stains! There's f***ing peanuts in an Oh Henry! You're going to drop some and Shake'n'Bake's going to eat them and she's too young to eat peanuts!"


There was much for ranting and f-bombs, coupled with my scratching, pinching, and shoving Boyfriend.
I'm mean like that. :P






But he would not give it up. He pretended to put the bar away, tossed it on the floor, hid it under his pillow again, tried to sneak it past me...


We laughed A LOT.


But poor Boyfriend ended up pretty sore. He got pushed off the bed and landed on the end table with his ribs.



He deserved it.





It was a great night!


1 comment:

jedi starrunner said...

I ate vanilla pudding last night before bed. I have two papers due for class today, so I was up after midnight finishing them. by the time I was done, I gave myself a delicious vanilla snack pack. Omnomnom! I was too lazy to go get a spoon, so I used the foil lid thingy to get the pudding out.... I left the pudding cup on the nightstand while I *pretended I* slept. Woke up this morning to a pudding disaster all over the scraps of paper on my nightstand. Turnes out I grabbed for a tissue in the night, and missed. Hahaha oops! ...and then it got vanilla-ey.... not quite the same :(