dys·func·tion /dɪsˈfʌŋkʃən/ [dis-fuhngk-shuhn]–noun
1. Medicine/Medical . malfunctioning, as of an organ or structure of the body. 2. any malfunctioning part or element: the dysfunctions of the country's economy. 3. Sociology . a consequence of a social practice or behavior pattern that undermines the stability of a social system.

Monday, August 22, 2011

I Hope Mine's A Football

Pop Tarts are awesome.

They were a kind of forbidden fruit when I was a child, my parents would never 'buy that crap' which means that I am forced to buy them WHENEVER they're on sale now and devour them with the freedom that being an adult brings.

Don't get me wrong...I wouldn't feed that crap to my kids.




Remember when I posted about how crappy this apartment is?

So Landlord has decided that all of the toilet problems in the pit-hole of an apartment are caused by my use of tampons. After throwing a temper tantrum and cursing, angry texting me, arguing with me in my own home, and giving me a pleasant ultimatum; it has been determined that I have temporarily switched to pads.

Oh, and then I determined that I'm moving out.


Image from here.


Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!


The best part of this decision to move is that I already have another place to go.

With everything all lined up, and a lease that is eagerly awaiting my signature, we have given notice to LaLandlordPoopyHeadFace and I have already packed over ten boxes.

I excite easily.


My new house is going to have awesome amounts of epicness and happiness and I am so super excited it's ridiculous.


Top Five Best Things About My New House

1. It is not in the Ghetto

2. It has a backyard! Eeeeeeeee!

3. The girls are in a bedroom that has it's own door and is not in my room!

4. It comes with an oven.

5. There's a laundry room and a line for drying clothes outside in the summer.



So, I am going to be busy. I'm quite sure that you will all continue to exist without me, but I thought it would be polite to let you know.

Happiness!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh yay! Congratulations Gertie & fam. I liked your cute little place, but I know living there was the pits sometimes. Onwards and upwards!

let's hang out soon?

Kel said...

Yay, I can't wait to see the new place! And equally pumped to help with the move if you need extra hands :)

Rachael said...

Sounds awesome, congrats on getting to move somewhere better for you and your family. I am happy for you all!

dys·func·tion said...

@jG: This apartment was awesome for the tight schedule I was on to find a new place when I first moved here. Now...well, things have gone south. Hang-outs sound good!

@Kel: I've been toying with the idea of a house warming party...but it's just another rental. Once I'm settled though, I'd love to have you over. And beware offering to help move...lol! I'm likely to take you up on it!

@Rae Jeannine: Thank you! We drove by the place yesterday to show the little ones and Shake'n'Bake seems pretty excited about the upcoming BACKYARD! I'm a little...excited. :D