dys·func·tion /dɪsˈfʌŋkʃən/ [dis-fuhngk-shuhn]–noun
1. Medicine/Medical . malfunctioning, as of an organ or structure of the body. 2. any malfunctioning part or element: the dysfunctions of the country's economy. 3. Sociology . a consequence of a social practice or behavior pattern that undermines the stability of a social system.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Children's Videos #3

I present:

Lady & the Tramp

I couldn't find this any smaller on YouTube but... it's about 2:50 that gets me. Tramp has just been taken away in the carriage for the pound. After Jaques and Lucky hear that it was a rat that attacked the baby and not Tramp, they chase after the carriage to try and delay it. If the carriage gets to the pound then Tramp will be destroyed.



Sigh.



I know...I'm a wimp.


No comments: