dys·func·tion /dɪsˈfʌŋkʃən/ [dis-fuhngk-shuhn]–noun
1. Medicine/Medical . malfunctioning, as of an organ or structure of the body. 2. any malfunctioning part or element: the dysfunctions of the country's economy. 3. Sociology . a consequence of a social practice or behavior pattern that undermines the stability of a social system.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Work Ethic...And How I Misuse It

I woke up this morning in a half-dead haze, as usual.

I decided that I would be productive today no matter what.

It was a good thought, but I guess my thoughts are like wishes to a genie....and should be phrased carefully.



Oh, I've been productive alright, but not in any chore sense of the word.

No no. My dishes are still piled a mile high, the floors unvacuumed (except the girls' room), the bathroom not scrubbed.

What did I do with this productivity?

I spent 3 hours this morning taking down a cosmetic pillar and vacuuming and rearranging the girls' room.


...


Yep.

Aren't you proud?






Check out the right side of the page! ------------>

I'm going to try polling my awesome followers to see how I can make this a better blog!

Also, if you have anything that you want me to blog about, feel free to leave it in a comment or email me at atasteofdysfunction@hotmail.ca


Happy Remembrance Day. Take a minute and honour those who gave their lives fighting for your freedom and what they believed was right.

No comments: