dys·func·tion /dɪsˈfʌŋkʃən/ [dis-fuhngk-shuhn]–noun
1. Medicine/Medical . malfunctioning, as of an organ or structure of the body. 2. any malfunctioning part or element: the dysfunctions of the country's economy. 3. Sociology . a consequence of a social practice or behavior pattern that undermines the stability of a social system.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Magical Mouse Fairy

Apparently you send the Magical Mouse Fairy a letter, just like Santa Clause.

After my letter to Logitech I got a reply asking for a picture of the serial number *on* the mouse (luckily my camera is the bomb-diggity), my full mailing address, name, and phone number.

I complied, and yesterday I got a replacement mouse in the mail!

Yay! Customer service!


Unfortunately the Magical Mouse Fairy did something else too. She handed out my address to solicitors.... or some sort of housing program.... because I now have a new member in my family.

A little mouse we've named Drizzle.

He's a cocky little bugger, popping his head out from under the fridge, running laps around the garbage can, racing along the cupboards, and venturing a good foot and a half into the middle of the room WHILE we're still awake.

He's started chewing tiny holes into the bread bags and then crawling inside and gnawing out a giant hole of bread which I can only assume he sleeps in for a brief while.

A post-dinner nap if you will.

I was okay with his presence up until he started eating my bread.

And being super cocky with his presence.

So now we have to make some decisions.

Do we just close his hole, Landlord has offered to spray foam it, and hope that he doesn't open a new one somewhere else? Or do we bite the bullet and put down a trap?

What if he finds a Mrs. Drizzle and they have little Drizlets?!


Anyways, I'd love to hear what you think. Comment and let me know!

No comments: