dys·func·tion /dɪsˈfʌŋkʃən/ [dis-fuhngk-shuhn]–noun
1. Medicine/Medical . malfunctioning, as of an organ or structure of the body. 2. any malfunctioning part or element: the dysfunctions of the country's economy. 3. Sociology . a consequence of a social practice or behavior pattern that undermines the stability of a social system.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Up-dizzle...I'm trying to say update. Sigh.

Boyfriend's Mom's Boyfriend brought a cold back with him from Europe.

That's right. They went to Europe.

For SIXTEEN days.

I'm a little jealous.

Of course, they were super awesome and brought me back a gorgeous glass necklace, (EDIT 01/26/2011: THE NECKLACE IS NOT FROM EUROPE) and a cherry blossom flavoured green tea; and the girls were given these beautiful bracelets. I feel like I should make a shirt though...


"My in-laws went to Europe, and all I got was this lousy cold."



Hahaha!



But seriously, I'm sick.




On a lighter note, I recieved a list of demands from the elves who work for the Magical Mouse Fairy.


So, I've got some work to do, and I'll leave out the cheese-flavoured cookies, and we'll see what happens.



It's looking up though!



In the meantime, I've got to go blow my nose some more... it's not raw enough...

No comments: