dys·func·tion /dɪsˈfʌŋkʃən/ [dis-fuhngk-shuhn]–noun
1. Medicine/Medical . malfunctioning, as of an organ or structure of the body. 2. any malfunctioning part or element: the dysfunctions of the country's economy. 3. Sociology . a consequence of a social practice or behavior pattern that undermines the stability of a social system.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Merry Ultimatum

ul·ti·ma·tum

[uhl-tuh-mey-tuhm, -mah-]
–noun, plural -tums, -ta
1.  a final, uncompromising demand or set of terms issued by a party
    to a dispute, the rejection of which may lead to a severance of
    relations or to the use of force.
2.  a final proposal or statement of conditions.



So I have finally succeeded in getting to Walmart despite my horrific experience, and I have printed the pictures of the girls.


This, of course, means that I have stuffed one into every Christmas card, addressed and stamped them, and dropped them into the mailbox already.

In Canada that means that they should be to my addressees in about two business days.

This is what I got when I Picasa Web Albumed "Christmas Cards"
I think that this picture is beautiful.
Hypothetically, by Wednesday Decemeber 15th, all of my addressees should have recieved their Christmas cards in the mail.

That gives them a whole 10 days prior to Christmas to write their Christmas cards and drop them in the mail as well.


I have been writing Christmas cards every year since I moved out of my parents house.

And I rarely get them in return.




My unspoken ultimatum this year is this:


If I don't recieve a Christmas card in return from somone (excluding family...I have to like them) then I will not send them one next year.





Christmas spirit aside...my best guess would be that these people aren't in to Christmas cards, or they aren't in to me. And I don't want to bother them every year with pictures of my children. Even though everyone wants pictures of my children.


"Needs Christmas Cards"


I am hoping to recieve some Christmas cards this year...that would be great.




Now there is only one more letter to send, and that is to the big man.





And I know he'll write back.

1 comment:

Heat4Meat said...

Awww well I don't know if I'm getting one, considering you don't know my address. But I'll send you a christmas card, it won't have a picture though, unless I can find one of something other then myself <3

P.S I don't know your address either