dys·func·tion /dɪsˈfʌŋkʃən/ [dis-fuhngk-shuhn]–noun
1. Medicine/Medical . malfunctioning, as of an organ or structure of the body. 2. any malfunctioning part or element: the dysfunctions of the country's economy. 3. Sociology . a consequence of a social practice or behavior pattern that undermines the stability of a social system.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Most Disgusting and Horrifying Thing I Have Ever Seen

This is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.

It is extremely graphic and disturbing.

3 comments:

jedi starrunner said...

This is horrible. Why did the first driver slow down while the second tire hit her?? It almost looks like they meant to do it. I'm hoping that the second vehicle's driver simply didn't see her there. I don't understand how so many people walked by and didn't do anything. Didn't even look twice at her injured body. This is just horrible. It makes me sick to my stomach. It makes me hate society. :(

Jennifer said...

No words. Completely unacceptable. I heard about this on CP24 today. I don't care that the culture may be different or that they may not value the lives of females. It's a child. It's a human being.

Even animals do a better job of protecting their young for goodness sake.

Rachael said...

That is horrifying that this even happened!